To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don’t Disguise Your Voice!
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks . Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
5. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ‘ For Marijuana.
6. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
7. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
8. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is ‘To Go’.
9. Sing Along At The Opera.
10. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can’t Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
11. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream ‘I Won! I Won!’
12.. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling ‘Run For Your Lives! They’re Loose!’
13. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, ‘Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.‘
And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity
14. PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WERE THE FITTING ROOM IS.
Thanks Amy for this!!
10 thoughts on “Tea Gueland”
Oh that picture is gorgeous!!!
As a fellow blond bookworm, I had to say hi!>>I moved! Come see me at http://www.aduckinherpond.com.
good post, needed a chuckle, thanks!>>kHm
<>“In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ‘ For Marijuana.”<>>>LOVE IT!>>The picture of Ireland is beautiful. I have a friend who lives there, and I hope to visit her one day.
i like that 14 tidbit…in reality if anyone ask the same question in the counter…think what would be the answer…good post friend..really enjoyed
lol lovely!i had a list of something similar,maybe i’ll dig it out and post 😀
Hahaha, you dont know how much i laughed over that ‘insanity’ list 🙂
lol too funny! thanks for sharing!
Those are funny I hahahaha i am still laughing over some of them.
Those were hilarious! I love the last one. Thanks for the laugh.