Wow, it has certainly been a while huh?!
Thing’s I have learned this past year:
1. I don’t like working from home. It sounds great at first; stroll out of bed when you want, set your own hours, don’t have to deal with pesky co-workers and when you need a break, well flip on bravo and they always have housewives re-runs. However, it also means you are left alone with your own thoughts for hours upon hours – torture! Being the oldest of 5, enjoying commotion and not having a car to get around in, I really don’t know why I thought it was going to be such a great idea to work remotely. Don’t get me wrong, I really enjoy the work I’ve been dong (social media marketing) but at the end of the day, I enjoy my sanity even more. So TOMORROW I start a new job – in an office – and I couldn’t be happier about it 🙂
2. Relying on other people and a unreliable public transit system for transportation is not fun. For a long time I have considered having my own car to be a unnecessary expense. Well, I recently realized that in order for everything else around me to work, my happiness needs to come first and having the freedom to hop in a car and just gooooo, makes me happy. So tomorrow night I go to pick up the cutest little pixie of a car! Pics to come!!
3. I love my Mom, and want to continue working on our blog together but I also really like having this blog. I was sitting in a starbucks last week, sipping on a latte, in the corner and watching everything going on around me. That’s when I realized that I like this blog and am not ready to abandon ship!
4. Relationships are hard but the deeper I get into this one, the more and more I love him.
5. These bullets are getting shorter and shorter, bedtime is very near…
Well, I know I’ve lost some followers but I’m looking forward to getting back into the swing of things and I hope you visit this silly little blog once and awhile! :0)
P.S. Things I saw on the internet today and liked…
|“I have only done this once before”… what the hell?|