fast! Time is flying these days and I’ve been wanting to take a minute (for weeks now) to just write down some of my favorite things lately 🙂
So here goes…
- Today Geo was holding Lucy at my mom’s, she squeezed him tight and said “You’re the best Daddy,” it was the sweetest moment, one in which Geo obviously melted.
- More Lucy things…
- After successfully reaching for her lovey in the car she said “I so proud of me”
- “Bye new house!” “Bye bank!” “Bye post office!” and so on – it’s the cutest.
- “How are you Mumma?”
- “I love school SOOOOO MUCCH” “I love my paci SOOOOO MUCH”
- “I gonna dream of butterflies”
- Grace is beyond adorable. She’s 7 months this week she’s just perfection. The smiles are nonstop. And her new favorite thing is feeding herself.
Life is so good these days. Geo and I are exhausted, miss our time alone and can’t wait to have a night in November where “Ganna” is going to take the girls but we are honestly just soaking in this time as a family. And maybe starting to think about expanding it… 😉